Your privacy is important to Scott Deming. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that this website collects, and the ways in which that personal information is used.
Personal Information Collection
Scott Deming may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (simple aggregate tracking statistics)
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including purchases)
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including update emails)
- any other information that you send to Scott Deming
Using Personal Information
Scott Deming may use your personal information to:
- send to you products that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send you statements and invoices
- send you marketing communications
Where Scott Deming discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Scott Deming may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
Scott Deming will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Updating This Statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Contact Scott Deming
This Privacy Statement
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.